1. On receiving your call, a fully certified technician or technicians (depending on the size of the job) will arrive, address the damage and give you the options that will best restore your premises.
2. Flood water will be extracted as much as possible.
3. Water damaged underlay will be removed and anti-browning and anti-bacterial treatment will be sprayed on your carpet.
4. Commercial dryers will be placed in strategic positions that move vast amounts of air over and under your carpet, drying it rapidly.
5. Commercial dehumidifiers will be brought in to dehumidify the air and get rid of excess dampness.
6. On drying the carpet our technicians will sanitise the area of carpet and relay the under-felt and carpet to its original position.
7. When the carpet is back into position our technicians will steam clean and deodorise the carpet, leaving it spotless and hygienically clean.
8. Payment options for convenience are credit card or cash.
9. Cheap as Chips will leave you an official tax invoice, so you may claim from your insurance company.
10. A head office delegate will call you after 7 days to make sure you are satisfied with all aspects of work carried out.
When disaster strikes and your carpets are partly wet or completely flooded, be it from an incursion of water, leaking roof, flash flooding, gutter overflow, burst pipes, sewerage overflow, fish tank breakage or something as simple as leaving a tap or bath overflow. Help is not far away.
Flooded carpets, if not treated promptly, can lead to your valuable floor furnishings being completely ruined. You need to act immediately, your carpets are damaged. If that is not bad enough, the likelihood of health prob ems start to occur.
Mould, mildew and bacteria will occur. Mould will grow within 24 hours, unless treated.
When flooding occurs, if not treated promptly, not only can your costly floor coverings be damaged, but also the walls, floor boards and timber stumps.
Cheap as Chips has been a household name in carpet cleaning and flood restoration for over 25 years of service to the Melbourne and outer Melbourne region. Call today and get your flood damaged carpets looked at.